Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Makerspace

MakerSpace
Hi I’m Boston and this is what I did for makerspace.Makerspace is a day when we get to make or do something creative it is usually fun but I made a mini freezer on my own at home. After leaving my jucie outside for two whole hours my juicie was only half juice. When I was waiting to show my juicie I learnt about insulation!!! I learnt that insulation can keep things warm and cold but if I had more insulation my jucie would have been frozen.


Hi I’m Boston and this is my makerspace.If you’re wondering what makerspace is I’ll tell you.Makerspace is when we do something like science it is really fun but this one was the most fun because we made stuff to keep Ice blocks cold these were my materials.
1.Bottles×2.
2.Ice.3.Box.And here’s a photo of It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Boston it’s Mikaire. I read your blog post about insulation and keeping juice’s cold.
    I liked how you said what you used to keep your juice cold. You brought me back to when I tried to make a mini wooden safe. Was it hard to make a mini fridge out of two bottles, three pieces of ice and one box?

    ReplyDelete