Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

 Anonymous Information

Kia ora bloggers,

In class we have been learning about scams and phishing. This week for cybersmart we were learning about scamming and phishing and the challenge we were doing was to identify a message to see if it’s legit or fake.  So we got a slide and it had photos of emails and we had to find out if they were legit or fake, I can tell if something is real or fake by seeing if it needs to take personal information and if it’s secure and also  we are not supposed to download software to protect ourselves from viruses because the school will take care of it. To keep myself safe from scammers I will only use sites appropriate to what I am doing and sites that are safe for me to use. When we started this I found it hard at first to tell which websites and emails are real or fake because I didn’t know much about phishing and scamming before this.


Have you ever been scammed?


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Boston, my name is Aisake and I go to Paihia School. I like your blog because you said what the challenge was about and it was about a message if it’s legit or fake. This reminds me of doing a legit or fake challenge with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Boston, my name is Tane and I'm from Ahipara school. This slide is hilarious and I love how you used memes for it. Maybe next time you could use paragraphs in your writing. Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Boston my name is Madie from Room 5 at Ahipara School. I like your Blog on Anonymous information. Maybe next time you could check your spelling. Keep up the good work, blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Boston I really like your slide about Anonymous Information. It is so cool! Maybe next time you could check your paragraphs. Keep up the good work. By Kahurangi, from Ahipara School.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Boston,
    It´s Hunter from Ahipara school. I like your Anonymous information slide it was helpful and was professional! Maybe next time you could have a youtube video on how not to get scammed. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete