Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Making a Portable DrawBridge


Making a Portable DrawBridge

In Te Ngahere we are making a drawbridge for a trickshot challenge.
In class we’ve been making the drawbridge for 1 and a half
weeks and we only have 3 days to finish it. To me the
hardest part is the measuring the angles and placing the
popsicle sticks in the right places. My mates and me are
only on the base of the drawbridge.We are making the
circuit so we can add the drawbridge and make a course
to run our ping pong ball on. No one is finished but I think everyone else’s in the class are really good.
When we are finished we have to make a circuit,
which is a small track that starts in one place then ends
in the same place and then its finished. Have you ever made
anything with popsicle sticks?
Here are some photos of the drawbridges.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boston I am Diyani from Owairaka school.
    The thing I like about your blog is your question!
    And yes I have! https://odsdiyanir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the link did not work

    ReplyDelete