Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2020

 The Big Screening

This week in Te Ngahere we have been making films, because we are going to be choosing 2 movies on Friday for the film festival and 2 of them will go to the finals at Kerikeri Cathay Cinema . Everybody in the class are filming movies. Everybody has  different types of movies. Me and my friends movie is about a monster chasing 2 kids and a mother, the monster ends up breaking into there house and then it tried to grab them but they got away. We haven’t finished our movie yet but we only have 1-2 scenes left until we're finished. What I think was the hardest is remembering the lines, what was easiest for me was running around.  Here’s some 

Planning we did --->


Have you ever made a movie?



1 comment:

  1. hello my name is ashtyn I'm a year seven from otaki college I have never made a movie befre and I'm not that creative so I won't really be able to make a good movie

    ReplyDelete