Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

  How High?

In Te Ngahere this week we played speed cricket. Firstly our class met a man named Neil he was really fun, then he taught us the stance, how to hold the bat and how to hit the ball. Next we had to buddy up and  pick to be 1 or 2 , I had to be 2 sadly but it was still fun so we got a cricket  bat and three tennis balls. Then we had to start hitting the balls to the buddy that we were with and when the people who were hitting the balls ran out we had to swap over so the people catching were hitting the ball. After all that then we played speed cricket, we got three bats and if the bat or the ball  hit the wickets (sticks in a stick holder) you lose one bat and when you lose all the bats then you have to swap with the other team. The best part about today was probably getting to hit the ball and the worst part was when I missed the ball.


Have you played speed cricket before? 



<---This is Neil








2 comments:

  1. Tena que Boston ko Te Hauata ahau. I am in a class named Te Maunga and I am commenting on your blog post because you had fun and you told me what you did. Yeah actually I have played speed cricket. It was really fun, one time we should play together don’t you think?. Well thanks for your awesome blog post and if you ever want to visit my blog here’s the link https://pstehauatar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Te Hauata It’s me, Boston thanks for commenting on my post. Next time I see you maybe we could play some cricket together, Bye.

      Delete