Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

 Amazing Things About Mutualism.

In Te Ngahere we’ve been learning about mutualism and how birds and trees have a  mutualistic relationship. Birds and trees both benefit from their relationship and I’m going to tell you how. The birds help the trees by eating the fruit off the tree but also spreading the pollen through the flowers so they can bloom and make berries, when the birds eat the fruit they eat the seeds too and as their flying away from that tree the bird poops the seed out, also the tree grows and the birds poop helps fertilize the tree so it can grow faster, what I found hardest during this lesson to me was learning what the word mutualism means, but what I found easy was finding the facts in the text I was reading. Here are some of those facts about mutualism.

Did this teach you anything  about mutualism? Here is a photo of my synthesizing writing---->

No comments:

Post a Comment