Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Water Surge

Last friday my family went to Oromahoe because there was a surge in the water that everyone thought was a Tsunami. When the Tsunami sirens went off we just got to school so my Mum let us come home with her. We picked up my Dad, his dog and my grandmother. As we rushed to Oromahoe my Dad stopped at the R&S Auto Service Repair shop just out of Haruru to get my cousin. When we got to Oromahoe we were safe, but we were just as scared thinking about what could have happened that day. So then for the rest of that day we stayed in Oromahoe playing video games, tag and running around for no exact reason. when we went back home we realised that there was no damage to the house or not even a Tsunami.


What would you do if there was a Tsunami near you?

No comments:

Post a Comment