Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

A Successful Task

 A Successful Task

In Te Ngahere we’ve been doing something in our groups called taskmaster and the task we were doing was called copy the picture. where there is 1 drawer and 2 runners we’ve done this twice since we did this taskmaster activity(taskmaster is a show people are on to do specific tasks). Here are the rules 1. The drawer can not move from their seat, 2. You can switch runners but only 1 person can be running at a time, 3. All team members not drawing must run at least once, 4. Runners can not touch the paper. In my group Angus, me and Charlize. I was the drawer while Charlize and angus were the runners they had to walk outside and try memorize what was on the teachers paper  and come tell me where it was exactly without pointing or touching the paper. What was hard the first time I did this was trying to tell Angus where the picture went because that time I was a runner. What I think worked well was how we collaborated well and also it was really challenging not running inside. But the second time was easier because we got more done than the last time and it also changed a little bit because we had another person in our group that wasn’t here last time just the hard thing about the second time was I got yelled at a lot.


Have you seen the programme taskmaster?

Here is a photo of the picture I drew and the picture my team member drew----->











No comments:

Post a Comment