Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2021

 Can You Follow Directions?

Kia ora today(03/05/21) we are back in class doing a reading test that our teacher Whaea Becks gave us and this test was about following directions. We did this exercise to show ourselves how bad we are at reading things carefully and I think the teachers were trying to teach us to follow directions properly. This test was thought to be easy but it was the opposite because we didn’t do what the first direction told us, instead we went through and read the direction at the same time as we wrote it. The first question was read every question carefully before doing anything but I didn’t really understand that and thought it meant read the question then write what it says right after that. The second question was put your name in the upper right hand-corner of the paper, I thought that was an easy direction but after that I started to write more answers and failed because we were only supposed to do 3 directions out of the 23. The last direction said now that you have finished reading  everything carefully  do only direction 1 and 2 then flip the paper and quietly draw on the back. I thought it was hard trying to read some of the directions properly, but I found it easy writing everything down. 


How well can you follow directions?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boston it’s me Mikaire from Te Ngahere. I like your blog post about following directions because you added a photo and you added a lot of information. I didn’t follow the first direction as well I thought the same as you. I agree it was easy to write everything down just not to follow the directions.


    If you did this again do you think that you would follow the directions properly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Boston it’s me Zane from Te Ngahere. I really liked your blog post about following directions because you added a lot of information about what we learnt and did unlike some people. I also didn’t follow the first instructions because I thought that It meant to just do everything that the instructions said. How did you feel when you learnt that you didn’t do it properly?

    ReplyDelete