Pages

Friday, May 14, 2021

What’s The Time?
Today(12/05/21) in class we did another task master but this one was about being a human timer but
first here are the rules, rule 1: sit in teams of 3 and number yourselves 1,2 and 3, rule 2: you cannot
communicate with your group. So here’s what you have to do to play, the person marked as number
1 will stand when they think it has been 1 minute, the person marked as number 2 will get on their
knees when they think it has been 90 seconds and the person numbered 3 had to clap continuously
when they think it had been 2 minutes.  We also did this task to see how well we can trust ourselves.
What I thought I did well was timing myself but I thought that I could have trusted myself a little bit
more.

What’s the most you’ve counted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment