Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2021

 How Smart.

Yesterday(25/05/21) we did a task called smart relationships and we did this so we are safe online with what we’re doing and who we are talking to. This is a very important task because it could help with things like social media and I just want children like me to be safe on social media. This will help me in the future because I now know to change my social media status to private so only my friends can see it and try and play with people that I know and not people that are strangers. When we were doing this I found it hard to figure out the main points of the video we watched, also I found it not too hard to remember what I was supposed to write.


Do you have your social media on private?



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Boston,
    It's Hunter from Ahipara school. I think having a private social media account is pretty important because you don't know who's out there! Maybe next time you could make it into a slide deck? Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete